Fire & General Accident Insurance
The risks associated with PROPERTY INSURANCE are as varied as the types of properties we insure. Numerous factorsdetermine the scope of cover we provide but here is a selection of the more commonly used forms for commercial and industrial properties;
- FIRE AND ALLIED PERILS
Basic Cover - Fire and Lighting
Additional Perils - Explosion, storm, tempest, flood, Earthquake, Burst pipes, water damage, impact, Aircraft or articles dropped there from, malicious damage, riot, strike & civil commotion.
- PROPERTY ALL RISKS
As the name suggests, this is a wide cover which provides All Risks Protection against Accidental loss or damage to the PROPERTY Insured, subject to the specified policy exclusions.
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION
Loss of Profit / Revenue
Increased cost of working
- Liability (Medical Malpractice, Professional Indemnity)
- Burglary, Householders Comprehensive
- Workmen’s Compensation / Employers Liability
- Financial Risks (Bankers Blanket, Money, Fidelity Guarantee)
- Miscellaneous (Livestock, Event Cancellation, Travel, etc.)